Monday 20 April 2015

New Arrivals at Izzy & Jean

I'm excited to say (and when I say "excited", I mean back flips and fist pump kinda excited) that our new kitchen is 90% done. It's so close, but I don't want to reveal it until all the finishing touches have been completed. Over the weekend as I was putting things away in cupboards, I decided my shiny, new kitchen deserves some new accessories - the holey old tea towels just won't do! So I ordered one of the gorgeous new Skandi tea towels from Izzy & Jean.




They're part of a new collection of home textiles that are designed by a boutique designer in Denmark and produced in Morocco and India. The tea towels and throws (which can also be used as bedspreads or tablecloths) are made in a small family weaving workshop in Kerala, India.






Also part of the range, the black and white wool floor runners and pom pom throws are handwoven in Morocco by a cooperative of Berber women, using traditional weaving techniques. The pom pom throw is made from thick cotton with wool pom poms, and the runners are woven from thick sheep's wool.







While exploring all the new arrivals in the Izzy & Jean shop I found some other treats. Isn't the packaging cool on this Cedarwood Soap?! When you're shopping for yourself, pop one of these in your basket too, for the man in your life. He'll appreciate that the word "cedras" means power, and it's great for his skin and hair.




How about the Swedish Dream collection... a new range of ocean inspired soap and candles with fragrances fresh from the sea. Again the packaging is gorgeous, and will look great on display in your bathroom - almost too good to use!




One of my favourite luxuries at home are my linen sheets. They are so beautiful to sleep in - cool in summer and warm in winter -  and get better with each wash. I need to get another set and have been keen to find some inky blue linen sheets, so was thrilled to see Izzy & Jean's range made in Lithuania, comes in four beautiful shades.




So if you're looking for something for your home, or as a gift, everything at Izzy & Jean is beautiful quality and I can highly recommend them. Go forth and shop! And look out for my tea towel soon in my kitchen reveal.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips