Friday 7 February 2014

Vic's Valentines Picks

Valentines Day is looming, and although the Mr and I don't spend a lot of money on February 14th, I always make him acknowledge it, and it never hurts to have a wish list! I usually try and find a cool (opposite of corny) card, and when I saw these ones by Emily McDowell I laughed out loud. Unfortunately for me, and anyone outside of the US, Emily has been inundated with orders, and if you ordered today it's unlikely to get here in time. But keep her cards in mind for the future.





Of course some of my favourite cards are sold right here in the Cush & Nooks shop. These two below would be awesome V Day cards.



These swans, also from Cush & Nooks, are so beautiful. You can buy them separately, but they look so good together - don't you love how their graceful necks create a love heart?! (I have just sold the last prints but will get more in stock, so send me an email if you're interested).



For me Valentines Day is all about the little things - a flower from the garden, a cup of tea in bed. Kikki K have a gorgeous range called the Neon Hearts Collection. I'd be very happy if my cup of tea was brought to me in their Big Heart Mug.



Speaking of little things, here are a couple of small tokens of love that would most definitely be well received (by moi!). Shaun and Angela of Seventy Six Design are truly gifted. The rose gold and white gold frangipani inspired ring on the left, set with diamonds has my name all over it.



Just in case that doesn't happen, I've always loved this Wildfox Sparkle Heart Sweatshirt.



I hope this time next week you'll all been showered with affection by your loved one. And if you're single, listen to Emily - it's so much better than dating some idiot! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips