Wednesday 17 September 2014

Favourite Finds

I've been compiling a few of my recent favourite finds to share with you all. I'm really smitten on the range of Yvonne Ellen homeware - a truly unique range of upcycled vintage pieces. Yvonne sources all her pieces in the UK and the designs are hand applied in London. I love it when you take something old and give it a new twist.




This one will go down well with the kids, especially if you have kitten-loving girls, like me. This little black & white tabby cat pillow is super cute, and would look great on your little one's bed.





We have some coffee-lovers in our family, and I'm all for recipes that don't take too much time (the kitchen is not my natural domain!), so Nigella's one-step, no-churn coffee icecream is a winner in my book.




With the warmer weather approaching I am definitely going to try these yummy, healthy, and quite beautiful fruity summer striped ice cubes. A combination of frozen juice, coconut milk, and smoothies, you can layer them however you want. Pop them into some sparkling water, or have them on hand for a mini smoothie whenever you want.





These last products I'm really excited about. As soon as I saw them I knew I had to have the monitor stand, keyboard tray, and mouse pad (at least). The Grovemade Desk Collection is not only stylish, but ergonomic and practical.




The monitor stand raises the screen 4" from the desk surface for a better view and reduces neck strain. The mouse pad is buttery soft and gets better with age, complete with a pen holder and a cork bottom to stop it from slipping.




A whole range of accessories will make yours the best dressed desk in the office, and help you declutter and stay organised.




Available in maple and tanned leather, or the darker version of black and walnut. My favourite item is the keyboard tray for your Apple wireless keyboard. Flip up your keyboard to reveal a storage tray that will hold your business cards, pen and spare batteries - so handy for when your wireless mouse or keyboard run out. I want!




No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips