Monday 31 October 2011

Apricot Delight

I am a big romantic, and therefore a real sucker for weddings. What better excuse to dress up and sip champagne than to watch two people share their joy with all their loved ones. When I saw these wedding photos I knew I had to share them with you. Such beautiful, soft colours, and exquisite styling by Cynthia Martin of Cynthia Martin Events.


I love the centerpiece with the antique crate laden with apricots in contrast to the crystal glasses



Lovely use of flowers in different glass vases - that peony in the front is divine!


Beautifully printed menus and a single rose on each plate

Yum, I'm feeling quite thirsty looking at the perfectly matched champagne cocktails

The beautiful bride - the colours suit her so well

pictures sourced from here via here

3 comments :

  1. What beautiful images for a Monday! LOVE that centrepiece and all the pretty colours. Think the apricots look fabulous. If only it were Champagne o'clock and I had an excuse! Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite wedding shoots too Vic. The colours and those peonies are just divine :) Hope you had a great weekend!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and charming. I really like the hanging bouquets.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips