Thursday 11 April 2013

Angie Hranowsky

On my recent travels through one of my favourite sites, The Glitter Guide, I came across a feature on interior designer, Angie Hranowsky. Reading through the article I noted that Angie and I had a few things in common - we both started out as graphic designers; it was when transforming our own homes that we decided our career paths needed to shift; and we share a love of vibrant colours and rich, jewel tones. I knew I had to check out her work, and I wasn't disappointed. Rich colours, layers of pattern and texture, and a beautiful mix of old and new equates to gorgeous high-impact rooms, full of life and joy!














7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous home. Full of personality and style. LOVING the three legged wooden coffee table!! And she has done a marvellous job of putting the pictures into a cohesive wall of art, without it being 'picture' perfect - haha. (Forgive me - haven't had my 2nd coffee yet). Obviously a well loved, unpretentious home. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her work, especially the way she mixes patterns, there are some interesting textures going on in some of those rooms, especially the cut work (fretwork) wood in image 4. She is bold with her pattern and not afraid to mix contrasting designs.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, loving that large scale 007 poster and the purple tone infused living room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, this is like interior design heaven! So many things stand out for me – those tiles in the kitchen above, the even more fabulous kitchen above that, and all the built-in bookcases!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i live here please?

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great style and so many covetable items.. what an amazing rug collection. The white marble fireplace and purple themed room is incredible x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice home. With great styles and fantastic images.
    Modular Kitchen Collection

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips