Tuesday 11 June 2013

HKLiving Style

I was flicking through the latest HKLiving Spring catalogue and was so impressed with the gorgeous styling. The products are all amazing, but it still takes a great eye and a talented stylist to show them to their full potential, so we can see how cool they really are. After a bit of research I discovered that the stylist was Paulina Arcklin - I should've known! I've featured Paulina on the blog before here and here - she is brilliant, don't you agree?!








6 comments :

  1. Can you buy these products in NZ? Love the range

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had a stockist in NZ Teresa, but our closest is Aussie - http://www.hkliving.com.au/ x

      Delete
  2. Genius! Several items have caught my eye and I have an even bigger smile on my face seeing that they are available in Australia! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, there will be plenty of awesome things for you in Aussie :) x

      Delete
  3. Paulina is mult-talented isn't she? Gorgeous styling and incredible photography - the clarity is amazing. One and three are my faves - love the swing seat and the coloured glass bottles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple but gorgeous. Every image has great composition.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips