Monday 19 May 2014

Rockin' a Pink Sofa

A came across this image of a soft pink sofa and was immediately drawn to it's beautiful form, so elegant and pretty. It made me think... would anyone be brave enough to have a pink sofa?


via

The answer is... absolutely, yes! Soft, barely there, blush, pastel pink - so many tones and so many ways it can look fab. Pink and gray is a classic colour combo, and the gray balances the femininity of the pink. It looks beautiful with wood, and other pastels. Or add some stronger, darker tones to give it some edge. Here are a few examples, which is your favourite?








1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

3 comments :

  1. I love the colour pink and wear it a lot but have never used it in my own home for furnishing but absolutely love all those examples above. I think for a contemporary look it works fabulously. My favourite is the contemporary sofa in the traditional interior in the second image.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might just be my fave too Lee. Such a gorgeous shape. x

      Delete
  2. A came across this image of a soft pink sofa and was immediately drawn to it's beautiful form, so elegant and pretty. It made me think... couchbedpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips