Friday 6 May 2011

Crispin Korschen

Crispin Korschen, for those of you who don't know, is an amazing artist based in Wellington. She creates the most beautiful, whimsical, paintings and drawings. What I love most about her work is the colour she uses, and her messages - they are all so positive and delightful, you just have to smile.


One of my favourites - this is just what my sanctuary looks like




One of my best friends, Leigh, introduced me to Crispin's work, as she is a huge fan and collector. Leigh bought her first Crispin Korschen painting while we were away on one of our annual Girl's Trips. This year's trip is drawing near, and we are all (five of us) excited to be going to Wellington - my old home town and Crispin's current one.


My other favourite - just divine!




You can see more of Crispin on her website, her blog, and her shop - barkingmad.












Also, if you go to her blog you can enter someone you think is an unsung hero, and they will go into the monthly draw to win something free from the barkingmad website.



No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips