Saturday 14 May 2011

Rue Mag - issue four - is out

Well, some Freaky Friday the 13th stuff happened with Blogger yesterday, and we weren't able to post anything. Looks to be all fixed now though - yay!
I was excited to find the latest Rue (online mag) is out now. You can find them on my right hand side bar or click here. These are just a few of my favourite images...


Beautiful chairs destined for the rubbish, rescued and fixed up

Cool velvet sofa, and have seen these sheep popping up everwhere - the kids would love her

I adore this entire page, but especially those shoes with the little turquoise buckle

So pretty, I love fresh flowers

So true - people always ask me how I find the time to blog, but if you love something, you make the time

Another great sofa, and loving the words on the wall - white on white, nice & subtle

What a cool workstation - go the mood boards


OK, so this is my favourite sofa - beautiful, luxurious, fantastic rich blue velvet

I'd really like an upholstered headboard - I love this bedroom (not sure if I'd have the horns though)

Same cute bedroom - where can I get one of these consoles?

Such a girly walk-in wardrobe, and that's the ladder my twins need for their 'loft'

Beautiful mirror!

I love entrances, they should give a lovely first impression, as this one does

2 comments :

  1. Hey Vic - guess what!! Love the colourful chairs at the beginning and oh how I could fill that walk in wardrobe. Wellington here we come - no spending until Friday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you Leigh, you worked it out ; ) We will definitely have a good go at filling the wardrobe next w/end xxx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips