Sunday 15 May 2011

Warm & Cosy

I have just finished reading "Water for Elephants" and loved it, now I can't wait to see the movie. With winter fast approaching us I am looking forward to keeping warm and getting cosy. I won't feel guilty at all when I curl up in the afternoon with a cup of tea and the next good book.




Fingerless merino gloves by Kate Watts
Cute hot water bottle covers from Peter Alexander
Gorgeous Missoni throw & cushion
Snuggly Peter Alexander socks
Tea for one from t2tea
Merino top, beanie & scarf from Storm

2 comments :

  1. Maybe we should go to the movie in Wellington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to! We could go to see it at the Embassy Theatre - that's the amazing movie theatre that Peter Jackson helped to restore.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips