Saturday 28 May 2011

Graphic Wonderland

I have another amazing home to show you. You can find it in the latest Lonny mag, I saw it originally on the lovely Santa's blog - Homestilo. The home was designed by decorator, Lisa Sherry, and the thing I love the most about it is the abundance of beautiful graphic patterns throughout the house. From stripes on the kitchen island, and the Moroccan-style medallion on the ceiling, to the hexagon rug in the office, and all the patterns and motifs in the living room (my favourite room). The light airy rooms with their pristine white walls are a perfect backdrop, and enable all these patterns and colours to sit harmoniously together. It's an inspiration to me. xxx













No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips