Thursday 6 September 2012

Fashion and Interiors

You'll often find your fashion sense and interior style are similar - Boho babe, Chanel chic, maybe a bit of both... I love this bedroom because the fashion has spilled over into the room, and is a key element in the styling. 

A cleverly constructed wardrobe made from a rod, two plaited belts and a drop of fabric, has the gorgeous clothes on display, and acts as a room divider (check out the shoes hanging from the roof!). Shoe boxes are piled up for a bedside table, and jewellery is hung up instead of artwork. The desk area has the same 'messy but stylish' feel, and you can tell by the mood board that it's owner is definitely a fashionista.




source

9 comments :

  1. This is like every girls dream come true! I am bookmarking the hanging rail as a future project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all that colours. With the basic of a white floor and wall and beautiful ligth through the window.. I'd like to live there.. ;) Love the blue lamp!!! XX Herma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this room! Creative way of creating a wardrobe space! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only my wardrobe was this edited! Inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The two definitely go hand in hand Vic! This is a gorgeous space. I don't think if I piled up my shoeboxes it would have quite the same effect :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interior designing and fashion have a similarity and have many common things in it and I like your blog and have book marked to see such a luxuries designs .
    Landscape designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun solution for clothes storage. I think if I tried it though, it would be a sea of gray.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so true, your fashion style does often reflect your interior style. I know that's definitely true for me. Is that hanging rack held up by a belt? Wow impressive, I'm not sure that would hold up all my things. It looks great though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is incredible! Great imagination. I love the white background emphasising the brightness and the colourfulness of the objects and clothes in the room. I especially love the small red and white cabinets by the mirror... Adorable!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips