Monday 10 September 2012

OYOY Living Design

On my travels around the internet, I kept coming across the same fun and distinctly Scandinavian bedroom. It's clean white walls and abundance of simple geometric patterns kept calling my name. So, upon closer inspection, I discovered it belonged to OYOY, a newly established Danish interior design company that creates high quality products focussing on form, function, colour and exquisite materials.



Featuring a classic Scandinavian style with undertones of simple Japanese design, the result is a unique blend of simplicity and colourful design. OYOY's primary designer, Lotte Fynboe, gets her inspiration from shape, colour, clean materials, and childhood memories. I whole heartedly agree with her when she says... "The things we surround us with should make us happy and give us energy". Her designs certainly do that for me!





These wooden hooks are a favourite of mine

8 comments :

  1. I love the black and white cushions and the desk, wishing my desk was like that one and not white aluminium :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous cushions and the bright hooks Vic :) lovely find!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spotty duvet cover - makes! me want to crawl back to bed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need to learn from these lovely Scandinavians and get rid of the clutter! I love the simplicity and the clean lines! Really loving those long striped cushions on the stools near the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lovely interior!! Just love this space! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so you Vic! Loving that crisp and clean office/desk area!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She makes great products! I'm an intern at OYOY and it's wonderful to see how she designs!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips