Friday 21 September 2012

Things We Love

I'm such a sucker for beautiful books, and I'm such a visual person - I like to drink things in with my eyes. So I've fallen pretty hard for this delightful little book called "Things We Love - Kate Spade New York". It's filled with gorgeous things that the Kate Spade in-house creative team have collected together for inspiration and put into this clutch-sized keepsake. It's like a book version of a mood board.












The bad news is... the article where I discovered this book was dated 2010, and I can't seem to find anywhere you can buy a copy now. The good news is... there is a new version due to be published in January 2013 featuring 20 years of inspiration, intriguing bits and other curiosities. I'm going to pre-order mine now!


5 comments :

  1. Whow! Another very nice book, I think!! Thanks for the tip, :) With love, Herma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kate Spade and agree that her book certainly is a feast for the eyes, I will have to seek it out in the bookshops and have a browse through it. I am shocking once I get in a book shop it's hard to get me out.

    Lee ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it would make a great gift (yes, I'm already Christmas shopping Vic)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you have fallen hard for it.....I am a very visual person too and would not be able to take my eyes off this one....I can see some very clever juxtaposition-ing going on too !

    http://apennyapiece.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did we miss the first version of this one Vic?! Will definitely need this new edition. I hope you had a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips