Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Cross

With my love of colour and geometrics, I was smitten when I came across this gorgeous lamp. It's called the Delta Table Lamp, and I found it in the fab online shop of The Cross Decor & Design. It comes in a range of funky colours, and will make a real statement on your side table.






As well as a beautiful range of soft furnishings, homeware, candles & ribbons, and an amazing selection of books, they also have some very stylish furniture. Based in Vancouver, co-owners Darci Ilich and Stephanie Vogler bring a luxurious European flavour to The Cross. Pop over to their blog for lots of interior inspiration.





8 comments :

  1. It's absolutely amazing! It's my favorite kind of lamps, it has a personality :) I'm pinning it so I don't forget it!

    Have a lovely day!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that orange one Vic! x
    http://www.miloandmitzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are just perfect! Great colours. Yels x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so unusual and beautiful! The orange one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. the armchair in one of the middle pictures is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of the delta lamp too Vic. And such gorgeous colours!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great colours- and the votive holders are darling.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips