Thursday 23 May 2013

Novogratz Style

You may already know that I'm a huge fan of The Novogratz - the husband and wife designing duo that is Robert and Cortney Novogratz - I've featured them before here and here. I love their bold, quirky style with an abundance of colour, massive personality, and always the most incredible art.




I recently came across the amazing work of photographer, Francesco Lagnese, and found some gorgeous photos he'd taken of Robert, Cortney and their kids (all seven of them!) in their New York home. I can tell by the age of the kids that these are older photos, but the house is so cool I had to share it with you.







5 comments :

  1. i have seen their house featured before, but not their children either..such a cool family and house! the lion on the bench made me smile!..can you imagine having another 4 children in your household? (it would be another 5 for me! crazy!)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jodie, that's just one of the reasons I am such a fan. That they can do their amazing work, and run a household of seven kids - I take my hat off to them :) x

      Delete
  2. What a crazy cool couple. House full of quirkiness and personality. Still a little stunned that they have 7 children, though!!! What's that about?? Love the front door/garage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them Rachel, so clever, and the kids are all gorgeous! x

      Delete
  3. Wow... seven kids and they live so stylishly. Amazing home x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips