Thursday 9 May 2013

Rue May/June Edition

Have you read the latest Rue magazine yet? It's a cracker! Chat with a pair of designer Mums (or Moms) who create a fabulous range of accessories and bags; and see inside three amazing bloggers' homes - Jennifer Hagler of Merry MishapKirsten Grove of Simply Grove, and Rachelle Francey of Kenziepoo.




This, of course, is just some of the amazing content you'll find in this issue. My favourite feature was the one on the home of interior designer and owner of Loot, Julie Pierce.





Not only do I love her home and her style, some of her comments are my sentiments exactly... "Try not to worry about how temporary your current living situation is," Julie says. "If you aren't in a hurry, and choose pieces you really love, you'll end up with an amazing collection that harbors your story." She goes on to say "if you only put things around you that you really love, they live well together because there's some similar quality in all pieces." Oh, so true! Surround yourself with things you love, and build a story over time.






2 comments :

  1. I can't wait to dive in! What a great roundup of bloggers homes and I agree - Julie's advice is spot on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly a contender for my favourite issue! I really need to print that quote out and stick it on my fridge!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips