Tuesday 3 July 2012

Container Guest House

I've always loved the idea of having a little caravan tucked away in the backyard that could be used as a studio or a spare room. And since opening my online shop, the idea of a pop-up shop is also very appealing. I've seen some fabulous pop-up shops created out of shipping containers, and I've fallen in love with this gorgeous Container Guest House designed by Poteet Architects. It's only a pity (for me) that they're based in San Antonio, Texas.









8 comments :

  1. I like it as a guest cottage but I'd looooove it if it were my office! That glass wall is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still love the concept,totally do-able even here in nz,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vic - I stumbled across your blog tonight. And just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that it made me smile! I'm Australian but lived in NZ for a number of years and reading your blog reminded me of my glorious time in Auckland. I'll definitely be adding it to my "must read" list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such a great concept and would be perfect as a backyard studio or office or online store warehouse as the case may be!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came across this firm not long ago as well and they are amazing! Such a chic and sustainable way to create extra space.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I've often thought that it might be cool to have a holiday home like this somewhere... one day ;)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips