Monday 16 July 2012

Pug Love

Have you noticed that pugs have become very popular these days?! You can't help but love these little guys - born with a face that only a mother could love ;) I love all dogs, but, to be honest, I am a big dog person. In saying that, if I was to choose a smaller dog, a pug would be top of the list. They just have such great character - cute but staunch!


Jessica Alba and George Clooney share my view on pugs

Who could resist Pixel the baby pug?

Our gorgeous Cush & Nooks pug cushion cover with black piping

Start your day with a smile when using this adorable pug egg cup

Another Cush & Nooks cushion cover in delicious chocolate moleskin

Get creative with Wasabi the Gregarious Pug knitting pattern

Last, but not least, our sumptuous red moleskin pug cushion cover

4 comments :

  1. Oh too funny and pugs- too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think pugs are adorable too and prior to getting my little Poppy (schnoodle) I have only owned big dogs. I now know why they call little dogs "lap dogs", she curls up on my lap like a kitten every evening. Also, when I am working on the blog she lays across my legs with her head on one arm, bobbing up and down as I am hitting the keys but she seems to be able to get off to sleep like it. I would never get another big dog, little ones are very "user friendly".

    Lee ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Love your great blog! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come follow back maybe and enter a fabulous giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pug!! He's awesome, if you ever get a pug one day you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips