Friday 27 July 2012

Hello Daimon Downey!

Right, let's end this working week the way we intend to start the weekend - fun, vibrant, uplifting, and a little bit crazy! This is the home of Sydney artist, Daimon Downey - I LOVE it! It's not exactly the way I would style my own home, but that's why I love it, because it's Daimon's home, and it's loaded with his personality. His artwork and his artistic touches are evident throughout the house. And all the quirky touches are what makes it so cool. I don't know Daimon personally, but a guy that can wear pastel pink from head to toe and still look manly, is very cool in my books!











3 comments :

  1. It's totally nuts! I love it! And how comfortable does that armchair look? Have a wonderful weekend Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much second that amazing arm chair - and all the colour is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this one too Vic. All that great colour and the pressed metal. Such an inspiring space :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips