Friday 13 July 2012

Dream Holiday

In the midst of a pretty cold winter, I have been dreaming of warm weather, sipping cocktails, and sauntering around in cotton sun dresses. I think I may have found the perfect place to do this... San Giorgio is an elegant 34-room boutique hotel located at San Giorgio beach on the mediterranean island of Mykonos.






Melding the carefree finesse of the '60s bohemian life with a down-to-earth 'gypset' approach, at San Giorgio, everything is about ease and enjoyment. Leisure is writ large and guests are encouraged to store or spend energy as they please. At San Giorgio it's like visiting the summer home of your coolest friend, who whips together a feast for the eyes and palate with as much ease and grace as he throws the island's most talked-about fete. And you're along for the ride! - Design Hotels

















I'm packing my bags right now. Click here for more incredible photos.

3 comments :

  1. Simply gorgeous. Happy weekend Vic (hope you are feeling better)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a space, I totally want to visit!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,I'll meet you at the bar for cocktails..SOOOOOO nice..
    Please pop over I'm having a giveaway..xx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips