Tuesday 8 October 2013

Beautiful Art | Cush & Nooks Shop

The reason I opened my Cush & Nooks online shop was to provide beautiful, unique pieces for your home that you don't see in your local homewares store. When I fall in love with a product, I hope others will too. I often only get small quantities so that the pieces I choose remain special and unique.

The products I sell are ones that I want in my own home (and most of them do find their way in). I am thrilled that the latest products to grace my virtual shelves are these absolutely divine fine art prints by Melbourne artist, Belinda Marshall. Belinda works with the most beautiful colour palette and creates amazing paintings depicting her vision of a perfect world.


just one thing

hopeful

balance

one word answer


I have chosen four of her works in two sizes each - A4 and A3. Printed on museum quality paper, the colours are rich and bright and will last a lifetime. If you love them as much as I do, your biggest problem will be choosing which one!

6 comments :

  1. LOVE these. Such cool colours! Great find. Popping over to your store now to check them out. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, the colours are divine, aren't they! x

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous Vic. Will be beautiful with other items in your shop. A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I would love one...might have to get one, my birthday is coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Jodie. They're beautiful, I've been struggling not to keep them all for myself ;) x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips