Tuesday 15 October 2013

Green & Blue Three Ways

I always have a list of beautiful pieces that I want to add to my home and wardrobe. All of these things below are high on my wish list, and when grouping them together, it's easy to see the common thread. My high school uniform was green & blue, and I wasn't overly fond of it, but these days they happen to be two of my favourite colours...




These Rope Plant Hangers from Paper Plane are adorable, and will be perfect in our bathroom when it's finished. It's a shell of a room at the moment, with everything ripped out, we are starting from scratch. This plant hanger will bring a touch of colour and life to the new space.




I am a massive fan of Bonnie & Neill, I mean look at their gorgeous South Pacific range...
I want everything here!





Nothing like my old school uniform, this navy stripe Break Dress from Moochi is my kind of weekend wear teamed with my Converse sneakers.

4 comments :

  1. Oh Vic, I love love love all of those Bonnie & Neill cushions. They would look fab indoors and out. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Amy, they would look right at home at my place :) x

      Delete
  2. Oh, the rope planters are divine! That colour combo of the dress is awesome, and I absolutely love the cut of it... it looks really comfy (and flattering) x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips