Wednesday 23 October 2013

Philip House NYC

Good fortune led me to find the beautiful Philip House on my cyber travels recently. It's one of those rare finds that makes your day a little brighter - the gorgeous interior design by Victoria Hagan is just exquisite. A soft and pretty colour palette features creamy whites, lattes, rich browns, and powdery blue. The aesthetic is a fabulous blend of classical and modern, with an air of sophistication.






Philip House is a classic pre-war condominium residence on the Upper East Side, New York City. The Cheshire Group assembled an amazing team for the development of Philip House to suit the lifestyle of today's Upper East Side, while still maintaining it's authenticity. In one of Manhattan's most desirable residential neighbourhoods, who wouldn't want to live here!







Victoria has chosen a palette of beautiful materials such as honed stone, natural wood, and fine marble. The furniture, craftmanship, and all the finer details are what make this residence so captivating to me. What do you think?








3 comments :

  1. What a lovely home, I do love the fireplace and the convex mirror over it. I am saving for a black and gold convex mirror for my entrance way, they are awfully expensive so it is on my wish list at the moment.

    Quite a mix of decor in this lovely home, I do like the bedroom too.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so inviting. The colour palette is really calming and I love the use of materials - especially natural wood and marble x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this awesome post

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips