Thursday 10 October 2013

Take A Dip

I'm in a bit of a blue mood today, and in a good way. I know I've said it before, but I just can't get enough of cobalt blue and indigo. It's a very versatile colour that can appeal to men and women alike. Team it with warm tones of wood and brass, or throw in a splash of my other favourite, hot pink.

I particularly love mixing these colours with some cool effects - wether it's ombre, tie dye, dip dye, or shibori - I love it all!


Designers Guild 'Saraille' ombre wallpaper

Shibori wallpapers

Blue Life Tie Dye Dress | Emma Hayes Ink Blanket | House of Aroha Shibori Itajime Cushion Cover | Royal Blue Key Tassel | Oscar de la Renta Brushstroke Dinner Plate

3 comments :

  1. I'm SO with you on this, Vic! Blue is one of my favourite colours - I have it in my bedroom at the moment. I also love to pair it with yellow. Sorry I've not been around recently - spent the last 10 days or so in L.A. so just catching up on blog posts now! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Will. I am sooo jealous of all the amazing traveling you are getting to do! ;) x

      Delete
  2. YUM! I'm so into inky blues & dip dyes right now! x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips