Wednesday 20 June 2012

The Bar Cart is Back!

Following on from yesterday's post about Society Social... as well as Roxy's inspirational story, it's also my recent fascination and love of bar carts which drew me in. Sure, I love champagne, and cocktails with friends, but more than that, I think they're a fabulous piece of furniture - both functional and attractive. My girls are old enough that I could safely have a bar cart in our home without worrying about them breaking or drinking things they shouldn't (I might have more trouble in a few years when they're teenagers!). But don't you think they also make a great side table? Whether it's one of the fabulous Society Social bar carts (and they have a great range), or if you're lucky enough to own or find a vintage one, they make a stylish and fun addition to any home.











1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

6 comments :

  1. There is something very gloriously adult and sophisticated about owning a bar cart. These are all rather fabulous and functional! You should totally get one :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the bar cart that drew me in yesterday too! My parents had one when I was little and it was very 80s which put me off them but they have certainly come a long way! I love the idea of using them as a side table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had room and a trustworthy 3 y.o. in my house, so I could have one, they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was my obsession with Madmen that led to my obsession with the barcart! No room in our current house sadly but I'm hoping there will be in the next one! Great pics Vic :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh who would have thought! I love the third and fourth carts. I quite like the industrial look and think the fourth one would look great in a converted warehouse interior. It might even look quite good in my kitchen!

    Lee ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog, i'm your new follower!could you follow me back? thanks!;* kiss!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips