Tuesday 5 June 2012

DIY Inspiration

One of the things I love most about my blog and my Facebook page are 'meeting' like-minded people from all over the world. Another is being able to share with others the amazing interiors that I come across, and inspiring them to try these ideas in their homes.


I was really excited when one of my Facebook fans, Bhakti Mistry, sent me some photos of the bookshelf she got her Dad to make for her boys' room, after seeing a similar one I had posted. The photo below on the left is the one that inspired Bhakti.


image 1 | image 2




These are photos of her bookshelf - what a clever Dad!








I would love to see photos of any projects or interiors that were a direct result of Cush & Nooks inspiration. If you have any, please email them to me here. And I've included a couple more brilliant DIY delights to fire up those creative juices...






Click here to see more about how to make one of these cute Scateboard Book Cubbies.







And here to learn more about this cool Union Jack Cupboard makeover - love the colours!

6 comments :

  1. What a fabulous idea for the childrens books, I love it. I also like the union jack on the cuboard, its really neat.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Lee ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Love the union jack table!!! very tempted to do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sort of book shelving particularly for kids. Must be so much more exciting for them to pick which book they want to read when all the covers are there for them to choose from :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skateboard cubby - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first book shelf I absolutely love because you could even use it later on for displaying art work/frames.
    I also love how the image at the end shows a step by step of the paint process- brilliant.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips