Wednesday 13 June 2012

Brighten your Walls

I'm a very visual person, and I love a great piece of art or the perfect print on the wall. It's very personal, you should always choose pieces that move you in some way - make you smile. From bold, graphic images to gorgeously loose abstracts, I'm going to show you a few now...


Jen Ramos is the author of the hugely popular blog MadeByGirl, and the artist behind
Cocoa & Hearts. She has a beautiful free style using gorgeous colours, and her paintings sell all over the world. They sell out very fast, so if you want one, make sure you join her mailing list to find our first when new paintings go on sale.











And if it's a cool print you're after, why don't you check out minted for an extensive range. Here are a couple of my favourites...







And don't they look great on the wall of Victoria Smith's home?! Victoria is SF Girl By Bay, and you can read more about the mint collection launch party she curated here.





8 comments :

  1. Lots of lovely pieces here! I adore Jen Ramos's colourful abstract art, it's really fun and feminine and I'd love to own one someday! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the bright, vibrant colours of Jen Ramos's work! I've just spent a fair bit of time going through all the beautiful prints on minted! Thanks Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jen's work too! So many great colours! Will have to check out minted too, thanks Vic :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such talented ladies. Truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I'm love Cocoa & Hearts, and the Zou Bisou Bisou print made me laugh - such an awkward scene in Mad Men!

    ReplyDelete
  6. not sure if i ever said thank you, but thank you! :))

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips