Friday 25 March 2011

Gypsy Beautiful

I've always loved Johnny Depp, ever since 21 Jump Street (now, that's showing my age!)
One of my favourite movies of his is Chocolat - yum, and I'm not talking about the chocolate! I think it was the whole beautiful gypsy thing, & I love a man who plays guitar.


picture source: deppimpact.com & sauvignon-blog.blogspot.com


I received the latest catalogue the other day from Overland Footwear - one of my favourite shoe shops. They always produce the most beautiful catalogues, and they definitely didn't disappoint me this time - look at these beautiful images. Who wouldn't want to be a gypsy if you could wear those shoes & those clothes (cute dog, too).













No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips