Thursday 9 February 2012

Baskets for Storage

I came across this photo today, and was really taken with the idea of hanging the round baskets on the wall. Not only great storage, but a fantastic way to display those cute dolls.






Personally, I think my Rice baskets would look even more amazing with their lovely colours!






Here are some other examples of more standard basket storage solutions...








This is one of our Rice baskets holding some of my many magazines in our entranceway.


picture source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 - my own

4 comments :

  1. I love decorating with baskets, we have them everywhere! The pink one looks fab in your entrance way :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rice baskets are fab-u-lous. I'll send you some pics of mine when I instil some order in our playroom! It may take a while...A x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baskets are so great for decorating and I think you're right - your rice baskets would look amazing hanging on the wall :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink basket against your beautiful wallpaper in the hallway Vic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips