Monday 6 February 2012

Cozamia

Happy Waitangi Day to all you fellow Kiwis, I hope you're enjoying the 3-day weekend. While on my usual ramblings around the internet today, I stumbled upon some beautiful art that I just had to share with you. Cozamia is the name of the website, and the talented artist is Nancy Ramirez. Like me, Nancy is a lover of colour, pattern and feminine beauty, so it's easy to see why I have fallen for her work. I can't decide which I like best, they're all so gorgeous. Below are a selection, but check out more here.









6 comments :

  1. These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing her work with us :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous art Vic, thank you for a great link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love this art, thanks for disovering it. I especially love the first image, is it "digital" art?

    I have ideas springing into my head for some looser work once I have completed my exhibition paintings.

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Vic. Great find! Hope you've enjoyed your long weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The very first image is gorgeous and so is the one with the exploding flowers in the vase.
    Thanks for sharing Vic and have a happy Waitangi Day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely. I really like the last one and how well it works with the patterns of the pillows.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips