Monday 13 February 2012

I love Bambi

Welcome to the week, lovely people. Once again I will be subjecting you to sharing with you my love of deer! I must've picked this up from my love of Scandinavian design, because they certainly feature a lot in their homes and design. They are such pretty animals with their big eyes and long eyelashes. 


I came across a shop called Onszelf, which I think is Dutch (but please correct me if I'm wrong).
They have a range called 'Bambi' which features cot bedding, wallpaper, fabric, and posters.
I absolutely love the bedding - I'm going to try and find out if it comes in a single bed size for my twin daughters' room. And there's a lot more than just deer too.







5 comments :

  1. What great products - just perfect for a child's room or nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! The chalkboard is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are such a lovely find Vic! Make sure you show us if you get your hands on some things for your girls room :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just darling without being too sweet. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever and precious! Certainly makes for change. Thanks for sharing Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips