Saturday 11 February 2012

Karton Furniture

I came across this gorgeous bedroom here, and instantly loved everything about it. I thought the bed was cool with the drawers in different colours, so I checked to see where it came from. You'll never believe what I found...!






The bed is made out of cardboard! It's made by Karton, an Australian company who have designed a range of funky furniture made from incredibly strong cardboard.






Incredibly strong, conveniently cheap and dashingly handsome. Assemble in minutes, then flatten and store it away, or leave it exactly where it is. Give it a lick of paint or leave it 'au naturel'. How cool!








Speaking of incredible furniture... I will be ordering one of my gorgeous hanging pod chairs next week for the Cush & Nooks shop. These are the most amazingly comfortable chairs - once you sit in one, you won't want to sit anywhere else! They retail for $850 with free shipping within New Zealand. If anyone wants to pre-order one, drop me an email. We offer layby too, if you really want one but may need a bit of time to pay it off. The chair comes complete with a natural linen round cushion on the base, and a natural linen square cushion at the back. I have replaced my back cushion with the coloured one pictured.



5 comments :

  1. I LOVE your hanging chair, if only my house was big enough for one! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I've never seen anything like it! Have a lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really must be super sturdy cardboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LoVe those hanging chairs.....
    .....................................
    One day...!!!

    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is some bad-ass cardboard. thanks for sharing this find with us :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips