Monday 27 February 2012

Nama Rococo

On my travels in the big wide world of web I come across a lot of incredible things and I'm constantly inspired. But sometimes you find something that's above and beyond anything you've seen recently. This was the case today...






I spied an extremely cool wall on a blog today with hand drawn geometric patterns (and you all know how much I'm into geometric shapes!). On closer inspection I discovered the pattern was in fact a wallpaper. When I kept searching I found the company that created it is called Nama Rococo, and they have the most gorgeous range of luxurious hand painted, hand printed wallpaper. Serious drooling when I saw the collection, and as well as buying rolls of the paper, you can order a single sheet of any design and treat it like a piece of art - perfect for framing.











4 comments :

  1. This really is something very unique - I love your idea of framing it as art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunners! I love that first black and white particularly. Very you Vic :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could live with them on a canvas...I change my mind too often to commit to a wall......;o)
    I hope you had a great weekend......Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I am a "neutral" girl with pops of colour, I am drawn to image No. 7. I have been looking for some paper for a feature wall in my hall and think this would look stunning, I am going to check it out but expect it costs a fortune!

    Lee ☺

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips