Thursday 2 February 2012

Inspirational Magazines

Grab a cuppa, put your feet up and get ready to be inspired. Two fabulous online magazines have got new issues out. The first I have to thank my friend Santa from Homestilo for putting me on to. This is the first time I have read Est Magazine, even though this is it's 4th issue (where have I been?!). From now on it will be on the top of my reading list. Full of incredible Scandinavian style, I was captivated with every page. Below are some images that really moved me, but be sure to read the rest of the issue yourself.













And when you've finished Est, you'll love the latest edition of Adore Magazine - it's a beauty!



3 comments :

  1. I think est will be a weekend read for me Vic. Looks full of gorgeousness!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link love Vic. I've found so many great magazines via your blog- it's nice to be able to repay the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what I am doing this Sunday morning? :) Thanks Vic!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips