Friday 3 February 2012

Home of Lucy Young

I hope you're all having a fabulous Friday! Here is a house that will definitely lift your spirits. It belongs to Australian designer, Lucy Young, and her partner, Marcus Miller. I was captivated as soon as I saw the painting in her entrance way, which is by my favourite artist, Miranda Skoczek. Lucy has a background in textile design, and screenprints all the designs for Nest Homewares. Throughout the home Lucy's love of colour and pretty, feminine, quirky details is evident - my kind of gal!
















Checkout The Design Files for the full story.

5 comments :

  1. Love this home! The bright colour mixed in with the whites and natural wood, my kind of place! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Vic, Miranda is a fave of mine too. Would love to explore that seeing room and loving her inspiration board!
    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a warm and inviting home. Adore all of the great artwork and the outdoor area...heavenly!! Thrilled to find and follow your blog ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neon sign is such a fun touch- and I love the dining room image. It reads like the perfect space. Have a great weekend Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful home! I love how some of the little trinkets surprises me on every turn. Enjoy the fabulous week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips