Friday 24 February 2012

Pinterest

I love, and have used Pinterest for about a year now. I know most of you will know all about it, and some of you may even have found me via there. I've seen quite a lot of my images pinned on people's pages, and it always makes me smile. 


Quickly, for those who don't know about it, Pinterest lets you organise and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organise their favourite recipes.


Well, I've finally, Finally made a start on my own boards! It's been quite time consuming to set up, but once it is, it's really quick and easy to pin great images as you come across them. I've got three boards so far, and plan to add more as I find the time.


These are images from a board I've just started following, called 'Colourful Homes' - sounds like me, huh?! It's run by Rice Denmark - I love Rice products and stock some in our shop.









And this is an example of what I've been pinning. Most are straight from my blog, but I'll start adding ones from other websites as I come across them.


from my Black & White board

from my Bedrooms board

from my Living Rooms board

10 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness I just discovered your amazing blog! I'm in love with all these colours and fantastic design ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the wonderful time portal of Pinterest. Have you lurched into StumbleUpon? You may not thank me! Have a lovely weekend. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is just wonderful! It's just that it could eat so much of your time. Have a delightful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinterest is fabulous and I've had all intentions of setting up some boards too just haven't quite found the time yet! Will have to check yours out though Vic as I'm sure they're stunners! Have a fab weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes.. I am quite an addict! Will check yours out Vic.
    Have a great weekend ... and hopefully not spend most of it on Pinterest!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit I love my Pinterest boards and use them for everything from inspiration for client projects, to my own house, to general style boards, pretty picturs and even inspiring outfits and recipes. I will pop over and follow you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pinterest also! Gorgeous pics Vic, have a wonderful weekend. Sasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now following you on Pinterest- have a lovely weekend Vic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't remember what life was like before Pinterest! Of course your pins look gorgeous so I am off to find you! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pinterest is fabulous (but terribly addictive, of course!). So much prettiness, so easily accessible. I can waste hours!!!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips