Friday 20 January 2012

The Lovely Meeting of Florence & Kate

I was so excited when I heard that Florence Broadhurst were collaborating with Kate Spade this year for their Spring 2012 collection - one of my favourite designers teaming up with one of my favourite designer brands! Here's a little glimpse of the spring collection...


Beautiful entrance for the V.I.P. guests, and Kate Spade Creative Director, Deborah Lloyd, dressed head to toe in Japanese Floral

Yes, yes, yes to the gorgeous powder blue velvet sofa!

Kate Spade's brand stylist, Brad Goreski, being interviewed

The girls backstage - the pink looks awesome with the black & white

I love the suitcase and makeup bag

More gorgeous girls

I think the blue & white dress is my fav out of these three, but also love the black & white skirt

Deborah and Brad with the models

There are quite a few clutches and shoes with my name on them!

Even the Vespa got some Florence treatment

Home accessories

The plates are fantastic

Even the inside of the suitcase is divine!

So there we are - I'm in heaven!

pics from here and here

1 comment :

  1. Oh this is an exciting collaboration Vic! I'm Kate spade mad (as I'm sure you've gathered!) and I do love florence too!
    Have a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips