Wednesday 25 May 2011

Biker Chic

Yes, you have got the right blog! I know I'm a real girly-girl and this is not my usual sort of post, but underneath the lace and flowers I have a secret desire to be a biker chic! The problem is I don't like motorbikes, but I love the biker-inspired fashion, and I have become hooked on the TV show "Sons of Anarchy"
While I was in Wellington last weekend I bought some Lee Biker Licks jeans (as pictured below), they are such a great fit, perfect with boots, and with my new leather jacket (which is also very cool - tan coloured Levis fitted jacket). "Sons of Anarchy" is on tonight in New Zealand, channel 3, 9.30pm - drama packed, great viewing!






























































































from top, left to right: biker fashion; Prada motorcycle boots; Alexander Wang handbag; Lee biker licks jeans
Lorna Jane biker inspired active wear, Sons of Anarchy

1 comment :

  1. Not much of a bike fan. But the fashion is just fabulous! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips