Tuesday 25 October 2011

Every Room in the House

The Beautiful Soup is a fabulous blog showcasing amazing spaces and places in the home. I have chosen a favourite room in each of the categories. Have a look for yourself, it's a great place for inspiration.


This cute bedroom has a real Scandinavian flavour. Love the cushions, the artwork, the bedside lamps,
and I really want to know where the ladder leads.

Cool hallway with mirror collection. I might borrow that idea to have a simple shelf in the hall.
Fab sliding door leading into lovely relaxed lounge.

Again, Scandinavian feel - love the art and patterns against the white.

So many of my favs - booth-style seating, typography, my love of deer, industrial light...

I want to live here - awesome floor, lovely big table, mis-matched chairs, Smeg fridge, massive windows, splashes of colour against white!

There were so many gorgeous bathrooms, but I really love this outdoor shower - perfect for after the beach.

The basins - oh la la!

Gorgeous! This has inspired me to redecorate my daughter's room.

Would definitely like to sit out here and sip gin & tonic!

Cool work space. The rug is yum, and leads your eye through to the quirky yellow fire place.

5 comments :

  1. Amazing. I am going to check out this website right now! Thanks. Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Vic! Will have to check it out :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always on the look-out for new inspiration so thanks for sharing! I am swooning over that beautiful outdoor shower and the colourful porch setting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great- just Pinned quite a few of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dining table just says eat and drink doesn't it?! It is beautiful but the whole space looks so inviting and relaxing. Think the Smeg fridge looks fab. PS - am also enjoying the peace of school being back. Love the girls but also love the quiet! Have a lovely day in the Bay. A x.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips