Monday 29 August 2011

Light and Colour

It's a big week for me, as I will be opening the doors to the Cush & Nooks online store on Thursday - eeek, terrified & excited all at once! To calm myself down I've gone to my happy place, and that is inside another beautiful Scandinavian home...


This Copenhagen apartment belongs to Stella magazine founder Laura Terp Hansen, and her architect boyfriend, Jesper Roth. With bright white walls, gorgeous wallpaper accents, and colourful accessories, it would be a pleasure to come home to each day.


The roof terrace provides a wonderful spot for a little alfresco dining

The gorgeous Kartell pendant lamp echos the pink in the wallpaper behind

Oh how I want those turquoise lamps! Kitchen designed by Jesper.

Love the rug - I featured it once before here

Cute Kartell bedside unit and pink flamingos on the wall by Cole & Son

Amazingly tidy record and CD storage

A glorious array of colours against the white wall

Such a cool living area, I love the wallpaper from Timorous Beasties

Thanks again to Design Sponge - you rock!

2 comments :

  1. Good luck for opening day Vic. You've put a lot of work in to this blog and your online store. I for one can't wait to check it out!!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, loving that pink pendant lamp. How exciting re the store! What a huge week ahead for you Vic! Looking forward to checking it out :) Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips