Monday 17 February 2014

Stylizimo's Wardrobe Inspiration

I can't tell you how happy I am with our recently completed bathroom renovation, but that doesn't stop me dreaming of the day Mark & I can have our own en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. It won't be happening anytime soon as a new kitchen will definitely come first. But in anticipation of that day I have been gathering inspiration and I was suitably impressed with this gorgeous walk-in wardrobe created on a budget.




The beautiful Nina, interior decorator and owner of Stylizimo blog, created her wardrobe using inexpensive Ikea products and a lot of creative thinking. She took simple metal towel rails and transformed them with gold spray paint, turning them into a clever way to her high heels, belts and sunglasses.





Shelves were made from wood bought from the local hardware store. Nina had them cut to the exact size she needed, and braced them to the walls. The mirror and lights, also from Ikea, are perfect for makeup application.




Even Nina's perfume ties in with her Scandinavian colour palette of white, black and gold. A tray is a great way to house and display all your 'pretties', keeping them neat and tidy.




Ikea's Malm dressers provide more clothes storage and the simple, clean lines complete the beautifully organised space.




Are you as inspired as I am? My favourite is the accessories storage made from the gold rails. For more information about exactly how Nina created her wardrobe, pop over to her blog.

2 comments :

  1. Love this wardrobe and have added to my dream wardrobe list too.
    Simple but stunning. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. The main reason for featuring it was to have it in my archives to refer back to when we build our walk-in wardrobe :)

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips