Thursday 5 June 2014

Emily Henderson's LA Home | Matchbook

Emily Henderson is a designer and stylist whose work I really admire. Yes, OK, she rocks! With a new baby and a move from New York to Los Angeles, she's had some big changes in her life, which look like they agree with her. Matchbook magazine's June edition features Emily in her LA home - I love the more relaxed vibe her new abode has.







Pop over and read the full article, including Emily's tips for styling your living room. I particularly agree with two of her tips - to choose a sofa you love, and that a rug is crucial. Her picture wall is pretty fantastic, don't you think?! I've been looking for some vintage surfing prints for our home, so I love that central photo (let me know if you know of any). And who spotted the beautiful "I Love Colour" artwork by the amazing Jane Denton, our very own New Zealand textile artist? Woop woop!





No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips