Friday 26 April 2013

Paola Lenti

I have a real love of hanging chairs, and when I came across this image recently I was smitten. Oh so beautiful in it's simplicity, it's the work of Italian designer, Paola Lenti,
and while exploring her website I discovered it's only one of many insanely gorgeous pieces.






Out of all furniture, it's chairs and seating that I have a major attraction to. As well as functionality there are so many different ways to create an aesthetically beautiful chair, and Paolo nails it every single time. Her simplicity of form is exquisite, and her furniture is designed to stand the test of time and the elements. Even in magenta and bright orange, Paola's chairs coexist beautifully with the natural environment.










This is just a hint of Paola Lenti's outdoor range. Next time I'll wow you with her indoor furniture. We'll all wish we lived in Italy, just so we could buy her furniture.
Oh and drink their wine, eat their food, and date their men ;D

2 comments :

  1. All love all pics , great choice .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more... Italy has so much to offer. What an amazing find! I want a house in Italy like one of those, with a pool of course and the furniture would be the icing on the cake! I can't wait to see more! Have a lovely weekend Vic x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips