Friday 19 July 2013

A Little Bit Boho

I was pretty excited to see that one of my favourite Armadillo & Co rugs, Casablanca, now has a multi-colour option. You can pick your favourite colours and combine them in a stunning rug that is like a piece of art for your floor.



I decided to take the Oscar 3 + 2 seater lounge suite from my friends at Big Save Furniture, and see how it looked with a Casablanca rug in shades of grey and pink. With an eclectic mix of pieces, it has a bit of a Boho vibe, which I love. Get the look with a Freedom coffee table, and cushions from Lorna Love, and Superette.



Contact me for any enquiries about Armadillo rugs.

5 comments :

  1. Nice job Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After you posted about them initially, I spent quite a while pursuing their range and they have some really beautiful colour combinations. Love the whole look of this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of gorgeous neutral options that you'd love too Meghan x

      Delete
  3. Very cool. We have that coffee table.. although still in a box :-) I love the turquoise touches too x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips