Monday 13 January 2014

Reader Survey 2014

To all you beautiful people who are reading this blog post, I truly appreciate you. It's funny, I sit at my desk (often at a crazy hour) and create something that I am immensely passionate about. Sometimes I just feel like it's me and my keyboard, then I run into someone who tells me that they follow my blog every day, and love what I do, and I realise you are out there. The fact that I get to make a living out of something that I find so fulfilling is magical, but to hear that it inspires others is most definitely the icing on the cake.


via


A handful of you leave comments, which I love. But otherwise it's only when I run into Cush & Nooks readers in the real world that I hear what you really think of the blog. Your feedback is golden to me, so I have put together a short survey, and I would be so appreciative if you would take the time to fill it out. 

I have lots of ideas, but your feedback will help me to know which direction to take the blog in this year. By filling in these 10 simple questions you'll also go into the draw to win a gorgeous green ikat kantha quilt worth $150 - use it as a bedspread for a single or king single bed; a throw for a larger bed or sofa; or even a table cloth.




You have between now and next Wednesday 22 January 2014, 5pm, to take the survey. I will be selecting the winner from those surveys that I find the most helpful, so make sure your answers are good and constructive :) Click here to take the survey, and you will automatically enter the draw. The winner will be announced on my Facebook page Friday 24 January, and contacted by email. Thank you!

6 comments :

  1. Done Vic!!! and shared on Facebook. Funny when you gave us the link to your very first blog post at the end of last week, I went back and read old posts of yours. very cool to see how Cush and Nooks has grown. Happy week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. I remember those first posts so well. I had no idea what was in store for me! Couldn't be happier! :) x

      Delete
  2. Makes me feel bad about not commenting more (but I don't so as not to seem like a crazy stalker of your blog and facebook page...which I totally am!). Yours is without doubt one of my all time favourite blogs/pages full of endless inspiration. Utterly utterly rad. Don't you dare stop xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona for your lovely words and support. Don't ever feel bad about not commenting, or think that you're a stalker :) I love getting comments, but lots of people on the survey said that they prefer to interact via Facebook and Instagram, and I know that's easier to do. Any kind of feedback is awesome to me - makes it all worth while x

      Delete
  3. You are so inspiring and good at what you do, you take the time to talk to fellow bloggers. I love everything about Cush and Nooks, I find your blog and Facebook page a constant source of inspiration - I am def one of your biggest stalkers!!!!!! Thanks Vic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww shucks, thanks Kylie. I love hearing comments like yours, it makes all those late nights worth while :) x

      Delete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips