Friday 31 January 2014

Favourite Finds

It's been my last full week (for a while) with small children knocking around my feet! My eldest child started intermediate this week, which has been a big, and, so far, very successful step. And my two little ones are back to school next week. We've had a great school holiday, and it's been another fantastic week for new discoveries...




Wallpaper is a big love of mine. What's not to love?! Colour and pattern, it's a piece of art that covers your whole wall. As soon as I saw this new Coco tiger wallpaper by Studio Lisa Bengtsson I knew I had to find a place for it in my home. I'm not sure where yet, but the pink wallpaper needs to be in my life!





My iPhone plays a big part in my life - keeping in touch with everyone, it's my little portable office, I play music on it, watch tv programmes, and, of course, take lots of photos. I was pretty excited when I spotted this cool smart phone attachable lens by Sony in the latest Lonny magazine.




The lens can either be attached to your phone or it can be separated from your device and controlled remotely with the help of NFC and Wi-Fi connectivity. I'd love to try it to see if it would really turn my phone camera into a fully fledged digital camera. What I do know is that it looks amazing in this white and gold version (also available in boring old black!).




While the sun continues to shine here in New Zealand, we're enjoying soaking up the rays and living outdoors as much as possible. These amazing Giant Cloud Cushions by Lujo are my idea of alfresco relaxation. Measuring a generous 1.3 x 1.3m or 1.3 x 1.75m, they are a totally decadent lounging experience, inside or out.




Made from super soft Sunbrella fabrics, a waterproof inner liner, and heavenly soft polyester fibre, they have a carry handle and a corner zip pocket to pop your iPhone or book in - how perfect, they've thought of everything!





Thanks to my three gorgeous tween girls, whose lives seem to be ruled by music these days, I have discovered and fallen in love with Uncle Jed. These three cousins won the 2013 Australia's Got Talent, which has just finished airing here in NZ. Beautiful, beautiful music, I am totally hooked. These three are massively talented and, as family, have an incredible connection which is evident in their performances.




Have an excellent weekend everyone, and take a few minutes to soak up these gorgeous sounds...



No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips